CRW offers many employment opportunities, most of which are with the companies that do business at the airport. Below are the larger employers on the airfield, with links to the job search functions from each business.
- For more information regarding the duties and role of a Line Service Technician see: Line Service Technician
- For more information regarding the duties and role of a Customer Service Representative see: Customer Service Representative
- For more information regarding the duties and role of a Customer Service Manager see: Customer Service Manager
Download an application here: Yeager Airport Employee Application
or pick one up in the Badging and Training Office at 100 Airport Road, Charleston, West Virginia 25311.
Completed applications can be dropped off in the Director’s Office, Badging and Training Office, or mailed to the address above.
Yeager Airport Police
BECOME A YEAGER AIRPORT POLICE OFFICER
ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE OF PROTECTING 400,000+ PASSENGERS AND 42,000+ TAKE-OFFS AND LANDINGS ANNUALLY
o Initial Starting Salary: $32,000
o 12-hour Shift Annual Salary Following Academy and On-the-job Training: $35,235
o Health Care Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
o Retirement Plan
Applications must be submitted to the Yeager Airport Police Department, located at 100 Airport Road, Suite 175, Charleston, WV 25311 by no later than July 23, 2018 at 4:00pm.
Download the flyer here: Yeager PD Flyer
Download the application here: YAPD Initial Application
The Yeager Airport Police Department will conduct an entry-level police officer written test on Saturday, July 28, 2018 which will measure critical job skills such as reading, math, writing and grammar skills, reasoning, and critical thinking.
- To assist in preparing for the written examination candidates are strongly advised to print the (no charge) Reading Comprehension Manual to study and memorize as there will be 20 questions in the written test covering this reading material. Please follow this link to print the Reading Comprehension Manual: http://fpsi.com/docs/National-Police-Select-Test-Reading-Comprehension-Manual.pdf
- The National Police Select Test will measure critical job skills such as reading, math, writing & grammar skills, reasoning, critical thinking and interpersonal skills. You should also print out this Yeager Airport Police –Candidate Orientation Guide which will help you prepare for the test.
Inquiries: Contact Chief Eric Johnson – (304) 344-8033, ex. 561 or via e-mail at email@example.com