REQUEST FOR BIDDERS – T-Hangar for Sale
The Central West Virginia Regional Airport Authority, owner and operator of the Yeager Airport, is seeking bids for the acquisition of an 8-Unit T-Hangar that is located at the Airport. The Authority is constructing a new access road to the General Aviation Area at the Airport and that road will cut off airfield access to the T-Hangar Building. The details regarding the building are as follows:
- Manufactured by Erect-a-Tube – Model Number N60-45.Constructed in 2012.
- Size = 60’ Width by 202’-6” Length
- 8 aircraft storage units and 2 garage units, all with full-height partitions
- Aircraft storage units are 45’ width and 39’ depth.Wing depth is 21’-0” and Tail width is 22’-6”.
- Aircraft storage units include 44’-6” by 14’ electric bi-fold doors.
- Storage units include 10’ by 10’ electric roll-up garage doors
- Building is in like new condition
Prospective bidders are urged to visit the Airport to inspect the building. Bids will be received until 3:00 PM on Tuesday, May 14, 2019. The Authority will open the bids and read them publicly at 3:00 pm on that same day. The Authority will award the bid to the highest bidder at their regular meeting at 12:00 noon on Wednesday, May 22, 2019. A Notice of Award will be provided to the high bidder within 10 working days of the bid opening.
Questions regarding this Request should be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions must be received by Friday, May 10, 2019 at 4:00 pm.
For more information, please see full request for bidders available here: Request for Bids for T-Hangar Sale – 4-12-19
Photos of the available T-Hangar, here: CRW_T-Hangar_Photos